Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Radish/ Mooli: 1 cup grated
Green chilli: 2 finely chopped
Coriander leaves: 2 tbspn chopped
Chapathi Flour: 2 cups
Oil: 1 tbspn
Warm Water to knead
Salt to taste
1. Take a bowl, add chapathi flour, salt and warm water. knead it well.
2. Squeeze out the water from grated radish and keep it aside. Mix green chilli, coriander leaves with grated radish.
3. Take a lemon sized ball out of the dough and roll into a small disc. Add 1 tbspn of filling and pull the edges of the dough around the filling, completely enclosing it. Twist the dough ends together and pinch off the excess.
4. Flatten it and dust it with wheat flour and roll into a chapathi.
5. Place it on the skillet and apply oil. Cook on both the sides.
6. Serve hot with Raitha or dal.