Saturday, August 20, 2011
Simple Mosaru Saaru
Yoghurt/Curd: 1 cup
Onion(small): 1 chopped
Green chilli: 2 (cut it lengthwise)
Cumin Powder: 1/4 tspn(Optional)
Oil: 1 tspn
Mustard seeds: 1/4 tspn
Cumin seeds: Pinch
Curry Leaves: 3-4
Coriander Leaves to garnish
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds, cumin, asafoetida and curry leaves.
2. Add onion, green chilli, cumin powder and salt. Saute for 2 mins.
3. Switch off the flame and allow it to cool.
4. Now add the curd and mix well.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve with rice.