Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Instant Dry Milk(Milk Powder): 2 cups
Sweetened Condensed Milk: 1 can (14 oz can)
Unsalted Butter: 1 stick (1/2 cup)
Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tspn
1. Melt the butter in a Pan. Tranfer this to a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add Milk Powder, Condensed Milk and Cardamom Powder. Mix well.
3. Cook in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring after every minute.
4. Allow it to cool for 5 mins.
5. Grease your hands and make small balls.
6. Gently press and flatten them.
7. Garnish with Almond, Raisins, Cashew or Pistachios.
This recipe makes about 25-30 Pedas.