Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Potato: 2 ( Peeled and cubed into big pieces)
Cauliflower: 2 cups ( cut into small florets)
Ginger: 1/2 inch grated
Coriander Powder: 1 tbspn
Chilli Powder: 1/2 tspn or according to taste
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tspn
Curry leaves : 4-5
Green chilli: 1 (cut it lengthwise)
Amchoor Powder: 1 tspn
Bay Leaf: 1
Water: 3 tbpsn
Oil: 2 tbspn
Cumin(Jeera) seeds: 1/2 tspn
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Take a small bowl, mix ginger, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric and water to make a paste.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add bay leaf,curry leaves, cumin seeds and asafoetida. Add green chilli and spice paste and fry until spice starts leaving the oil.
3. Now add potato, cauliflower and salt. Mix well.
4. Cook on medium heat until vegetables are cooked. Add water if required.
5. Now add amchoor powder and cook for a min.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.