Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Mutton: 1 kg
Onion(medium): 1 chopped (cut it lengthwise)
Capsicum: 1 chopped lenghtwise
Methi(Fenugreek) Leaves: 1 bunch chopped
Ginger-Garlic Paste: 1 tbspn
Tomato: 1 chopped
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tspn
Chilli Powder: 1/2 tspn or according to taste
Green chilli: 1 (cut it lengthwise)
Cumin(Jeera) Powder: 1 tbspn
Garam Masala Powder: 1/4 tspn
Lemon Juice: 1 tbspn
Coriander leaves to garnish
Oil: 1 tbspn
Butter: 2 tbspn
Salt to taste
1. Cook mutton with salt, turmeric and chilli powder using very little water.
2. Heat oil and butter in a pan, add cumin, onion, ginger-garlic paste, green chilli, curry leaves, capsicum and methi leaves. saute for 4-5 mins.
3. Add tomato and fry for 2 mins.
4. Add mutton pieces, cumin powder and garam masala powder. Do not add any water.
5. Cook for 2-3 mins.
6. Add lemon juice and mix well.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves.