Rava (fine): 1 cup
Sugar: 3/4 cup
Water: 1/2 cup
Almond(Badam): 4-5 (crushed)
Cashew and raisins: 1 tbspn
Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tspn
Edible Camphor: 1/4 tspn
Dry Coconut: handful ( grated)
Ghee: 2-3 tbspn
1. Heat ghee in a heavy bottomed pan, add crushed almonds, cashews and raisins. Fry for a min.
2. Add rava and roast on medium heat until you get a nice aroma. Transfer this into a plate.
3. In the same pan, add water and sugar. Let it boil for 3-4 mins. Syrup should be lightly sticky.
4. Slowly add rava and keep stirring. Reduce the flame.
5. Add cardamom powder, edible camphor and dry coconut. Mix well.
6. Switch off the flame. Allow it to rest for few mins. when it is dry and can be handled make laddus.
7. Store it in airtight containers.
1 . This recipe makes about 12 laddus.