Rava(medium): 1 cup
Water: 2 cups
Dill (sabsige soppu): 1/4 cup chopped
Onion(small): 1/2 chopped
Ginger: 1'' piece chopped
Lemon juice: 2 tbspn
Coconut Powder: 1 tbspn
Oil: 3 tbspn
Mustard seeds:1/2 tspn
Channa dal: 1 tbspn
Cumin(jeera): 1/4 tspn
Curry Leaves: 4-5
Green chilli: 2 (cut it lengthwise)
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Roast the rava using little oil on medium heat. Keep it aside.
2. Heat a pan and then add oil, mustard seeds, cumin and curry leaves.
3. Add channa dal and fry until light brown in color.
4. Add onion, green chilli, dill leaves, salt and ginger. Fry for 2 mins.
5. Add water and let it boil.
6. Now slowly add rava, mix thoroughly making sure no lumps are formed.
7. Cover and let it cook.
8. Add coconut powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
9. Garnish with coriander leaves.
10. Serve hot with a pickle.