Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Sabudana( Sabbakki): 1 cup
Onion(small): 1( finely chopped)
Green chilli: 2 ( finely chopped)
Chilli Powder: 1/2 tspn
Coriander leaves: 5-6 sprigs (finely chopped)
Rice Flour: 3-4 tbspn
Cumin(jeera): 1/2 tspn
Salt to taste
1. Wash sabudana and soak for 3-4 hrs. Drain out the water and keep aside.
2. Grate potato and squeeze out moisture from it. Add sabudana and all other ingredients. Mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan on medium heat.
4. Take a small ball of sabudana mixture and gently press to form a flat disc.
5. Slowly slide the vada into the frying pan and fry till light brown in color.
6. Remove the vada and place it on the paper towel.
7. Serve hot