Sunday, July 24, 2011
Carrot Akki Roti
Rice flour: 2 cups
Rava (medium): 1/2 cup
Carrot: 3-4 ( grated)
Onion(small): 1/2 ( finely chopped)
Green chilli: 2 ( finely chopped)
Ginger: 1/2 tspn ( grated)
Cumin seeds: 1/4 tspn
Coriander leaves: 4-5 strands ( finely chopped)
Curry Leaves:4-5 ( finely chopped)
Oil for cooking
Salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients and add warm water little at a time to form a dough.
2. Take a Plastic paper and spread 1/2 tspn of oil on the surface.
3. Take a lemon sized ball out of the dough and pat it on the plastic paper.
4. Heat tava and slowly place the roti on the tava. Drizzle a tspn of oil on roti and cover with a lid. Cook on both the sides on medium heat.
5. Serve with Chutney or Curry.