Monday, December 12, 2011
Capsicum/Bell Pepper: 2 chopped
Onion: 1/2 chopped (small)
Ginger-Garlic Paste: 1 tbspn
Turmeric Powder: Pinch
Coriander Powder: 1 tspn
Chilli Powder: 1/2 tspn
Garam Masala Powder: 1/4 tspn
Coconut Powder: 1 tspn
Oil: 1 tbspn
Mustard Seeds: 1/4 tspn
Cumin seeds: Pinch
Curry Leaves: 3-4
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Heat oil in a pan, and add mustard seeds, curry leaves and onion. Saute for a min.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric and salt. Fry till raw smell disappears.
3. Now add chopped capsicum and cook for 2-3 mins.
4. Add coriander powder and cook for another 2-3 mins or till capsicum is soft.
5. Add coconut powder and garnish with coriander leaves.
6. Serve with Roti or Chapathi.