Monday, December 5, 2011
Potato: 2 (Peeled and cubed)
Fenugreek leaves/ Methi leaves: 1 cup chopped
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tspn
Onion: 1/2 chopped (small)
Garlic: 2 cloves grated
Ginger: 1'' piece grated
Green chilli: 1 chopped
Chilli Powder: 1/4 tspn or according to taste
Amchoor Powder: 1/2 tspn
Cumin seeds(Jeera): 1/4 tspn
Garam masala: 1/4 tspn
Oil: 2 tbspn
1. Wash fenugreek leaves and chop it.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, onion, green chilli, ginger-garlic paste. Fry until raw smell disappears.
3. Add fenugreek leaves, turmeric powder, chilli powder, amchoor powder and salt. fry for a min.
4. Now add Potato and cook until soft.
5. Add garam masala powder. Mix well.
6. Serve with Roti or Chapathi or as a sidedish.