Saturday, August 20, 2011
Capsicum Paneer Subzi
Capsicum( red): 1 chopped
Onion: 1 (cut it lengthwise)
Garlic: 2-3 cloves (roughly chopped)
Coriander Powder: 1/2 tspn
Cumin Powder: 1/4 tspn
Chilli Powder: 1/4 tspn or according to taste
Amchoor Powder: Pinch (Optional)
Turmeric Powder: Pinch
Garam Masala: 1/4 tspn
Oil: 2 tspn
Cumin(Jeera): 1/4 tspn
Coriander leaves to garnish
Salt to taste
1. Bring water to boil in a pan, add Paneer cubes. Cook for 3-4 mins. Drain out the water.
2. Heat Oil in a pan, add cumin, chopped garlic, onion, salt and turmeric. saute for 2 mins.
3. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, cumin powder and amchoor powder.
4. Now add chopped capsicum and paneer cubes. Mix well.
5. Cook until done.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
7. Serve as a sidedish or with Roti or chapathi.