Friday, July 8, 2011
Beetroot: 2 (peeled and chopped)
Onion(small): 1/2 (chopped)
Oil: 1 tbspn
Mustard seeds: 1/2 tspn
Green chilli: 1 (chopped)
Channa dal: 1 tspn
Curry leaves: 3-4
Coconut powder: 1 tbspn
Coriander leaves to garnish
Salt to taste
1. Heat oil in a pan, add mustard seeds.
2. Add channa dal and fry till light brown in color.
3. Add onion, salt, green chilli and curry leaves.
4. Add chopped beetroot and cook till done.
5. Add coconut powder and mix well.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.