Aloo: 1 ( Boiled and Powdered)
Matar: 1/2 cup (fresh or frozen)
Paneer: 1 cup (cubed)
Onion: 1 (finely chopped)
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tspn
Ginger-Garlic paste: 1 tbspn
Red chilli Powder: 1 tspn
Coriander Powder: 1 tspn
Garam Masala : 1 tspn
Bay leaf: 1
Cinnamon: 1'' piece
Cumin (Jeera): 1 tspn
Milk: 1/4 cup
Butter: 1/2 stick
Oil: 3 tbspn
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
1. Boil water in a vessel, add paneer cubes and cook for 2mins.
2. Drain out the water and gently press paneer to remove extra water. keep it aside.
3. Blend 2 tomatoes and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan, add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf and cumin.
4. Next add the ginger-garlic paste and fry till light brown in color.
5. Now add onion, salt and turmeric powder. Fry for 2 mins.
6. Add tomato paste and cook until raw smell is gone.
7. Add coriander powder, chilli powder and garam masala. Mix well.
8. Add Powderd Aloo and mix well. (Helps in thickening the gravy)
9. Add milk, peas and butter. Cook for 2 mins. Check the consistency and add water if required.
10. Add paneer cubes and cook for a while.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
12. Serve with Roti, chapathi or Naan.