Rava: 1 cup
Water: 3 cups
Onion : 1 chopped
Tomato: 1 chopped finely
Mixed vegetables: 1 cup (Beans,Carrot, Potato, Eggplant, Peas)
Ginger: 1/2 inch piece finely chopped
Turmeric powder: 1/4 tspn
Chilli powder: 1/2 tbspn or according to taste
Garam Masala: 1/2 tbspn
Coriander leaves: finely chopped
Coconut powder: 1 tbspn
Salt to taste
Oil: 4-5 tbspn
Mustard seeds: 1/2 tspn
Cumin seeds:1/4 tspn
Curry leaves: 1 sprig
1. Dry roast the rava in a heavy bottomed pan until light golden brown . keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add mustars seeds and allow them to splatter then add cumin, curry leaves and hing.
3. Add chopped onion and ginger and fry for 2-3 min.Add all the vegetables and dry saute for 2-3 min. Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder and garam masala powder. close the lid and let it cook for a min.
4. Now add 3 cups of water and close the lid and allow it to simmer on low heat till veggies are cooked.
5. Add fried rava slowly to it stirring constantly to avoid lumps. close the lid and reduce the flame. cook for 2 mins.
6. Stir well and garnish with coriander leaves and coconut powder.
7. Serve hot with a pickle .