Sunday, June 19, 2011
Mixed Flour Dosa
Rice Flour: 1 cup
Wheat Flour: 1/2 cup
Maida: 1/4 cup
Medium Rava(Semolina): 1/2 cup
Onion: 1/4 cup (finely chopped)
Carrot: 2 ( finely grated)
Green chilli: 1( finely chopped)
Cumin seeds(Jeera): 1/4 tspn
Coriander leaves: 6-7 strands (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
1. Mix all the flours. Add enough water to get a dosa batter consistency.
2. Add jeera, onion, carrot, green chilli, salt and coriander leaves. Mix well.
3. Allow it to rest for 15mins.
4. Heat the tawa on medium heat. Pour a scoop of batter on the center of the tawa and spread it in circular motion.
5. Drizzle a tspn of oil on dosa. cover with a lid and cook for a min.
6. Flip the dosa and cook on the other side.
7. Serve with chutney or pickle.